Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has neither been previously published, nor it is sent to another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- All illustrations including figures, charts and graphs, are labelled and supplied on pages separate from the text.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Authors understand that the submitted manuscript may be subjected to similarity checks using the appropriate software.
- Name, address and email address (institution's email) of three possible referees outside the authors' institution are indicated in the COMMENTS TO THE EDITOR.
- Acknowledge the copyright statement: I agree to abide by the terms of the copyright statement.
Copyright 2022 Malaysian Association of Medical Physics (MAMP). All right reserved.