ISSN Print 2600-8424
ISSN Online 2636-9877
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5-spaced; uses a Times New Roman 11/ Arial 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The article I have submitted to the journal for review is original, has been written by the stated authors amd has not been published elsewhere.
- The article is not currently being considered for publication by any other journal and will not be submitted for such review while under review by this journal.
The article does not contain:
1) Any material that is libelous or scandalous; or
2) Confidential information which may include but not limited to information about the company, company-related information and pending patent right applications: or
3) Any information that is not made available to the public; or
4) Anything known to be untrue; or
5) Any material that violates any personal or proprietary rights of any other person or entity.
- I have obtained written permission from copyright owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources in my article.
- If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, I have informed the co-author(s) of the terms of this publishing agreement and that I am signing on their behalf as their agent, and I am authorized to do so.
I understand that I retain or am hereby granted (without the need to obtain further permission) the following rights:
1) All proprietary rights other than copyright, such as patent rights.
2) The right to use all or part of these documents in future works solely for academic and/or research purposes.
- I need to nominate at least 2 reviewers to review my article under 'Comments for Editor' section below :-
Papers on acceptance become the copyright of the journal. However, the authors retain publishing rights with respect to Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0) International License.