Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor has it submitted to another journal for consideration.
- The author(s) may not submit the manuscript elsewhere while it is under consideration at MJoC.
- If accepted, the manuscript will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document (*.doc or *.docx) or RTF file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the following Author Guidelines
- The manuscript must be free from plagiarism and the author must run the manuscript article through plagiarism/similarity detection software. The similarity index must be at most 25% including references.