Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the APA 7th stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- All submission must NOT include any authors information - as per the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Submission of a manuscript to JTHCA represents a certification on the part of the author(s) that it is an original work and has not been copyrighted elsewhere; manuscripts that are eventually published may not be reproduced in any other publication (print or electronic), as their copyright has been transferred to JTHCA. For reproducing other parts or full text papers authors must obtain prior permission from the JTHCA.