Jurnal Sains Sosial dan Pendidikan Teknikal / Journal of Social Sciences and Technical Education (JoSSTEd) is a blind peer-review international journal published and managed by Politeknik Kuching Sarawak (PKS). Beginning in 2020, JoSSTEd is published once a year (in October/November).
JoSSTEd is committed to disseminating knowledge on all aspects of social sciences and technical education. The primary objective of this journal is to act as an outlet for the publication of research, expansion of theories, report articles, commentaries on current issues in the field of teaching and learning at all levels of institutions of higher learning and TVET institutions specifically; both within and outside of Malaysia. Articles are written in Bahasa Malaysia or English.
Journal of Social Sciences and Technical Education (JoSSTEd) is a blind peer-review online international journal. The Ethics Statement clarifies the ethical behavior of all parties involved in the act of publishing an article in this journal, including the Editor, the Reviewers, the Authors, and the publisher (Politeknik Kuching Sarawak).
This journal is indexed in:
- The Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI)
- Indonesia's Research Repository
The scope of the journal includes but not limited to:
- Social Sciences
- TVET Education
- Action Research
- ICT in Education
- Islamic Education
- Teaching and Learning
- Educational Technology
- Engineering in Education
- Communication in Organization
- Financial Management in Education
- innovation in Engineering Education
- Language, Linguistics, and Literature
- Educational Leadership and Management
- Human Resources in Education Organization
- Business Entrepreneurship and Accounting in Education
- Psychology, Counseling and Human Services in Education
Kindly download the manuscript template (Version 3.1) for JoSSTEd submissions.