Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines for Manuscript Submission. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Author Guidelines for Manuscript Submission
1. The submission file must be in Microsoft Word file format. Other formats will be rejected.
2. Author must strictly comply with the paper format. The full paper template can be downloaded from this website.
3. Author is responsible to ensure paper submitted has not been previously published and must not be under consideration for publication in another journal.
4. The acceptable similarity index must be below 20% including references and appendices. Work from other publications must be appropriately cited or quoted.
5. Author is responsible to ensure that his or her submitted works do not infringe any existing copyright.
6. Author is also responsible to protect the anonymity and confidentiality of the respondents or to obtain letters of permission from the respondents if such anonymity and confidentiality are to be compromised.
Article Processing Charge (APC)
All articles published in this journal are open access and freely available online. This allows the scholars community and the general public to gain unlimited, free and immediate access to scholarly articles, and to reuse the content freely provided that proper attribution is given to the original authors. To cover the cost of providing open access, we charge an Article Processing Charge (APC) once an article is accepted for publication. There are no charges for rejected articles, no submission charges, and no surcharges based on the length of an article, figures or supplementary data.
Article Processing Charge for publication of original papers and reviews in this journal is:
- International Corresponding Author: USD 70
- Malaysian Corresponding Author: RM 250
If the paper is accepted for publication, Author will receive an email with information on payment details. Upon receipt of payment, the article will be published in approximately one (1) month. Author will be notified once paper is published for verification.
Waiver policy is not applicable. We regret that publication fee cannot be waived or reduced in any case. Accepted manuscripts will not move into the editing process until payment has been received.