The Influence of Honey Product Development Toward Customer Purchase Decision

  • Satria Dwi Bagaskara
  • Rendra Chaerudin

Abstract

Beekeeping is a large industry that has a big impact on the world economy. The main products produced by beekeepers include honey, beeswax, and royal jelly. Beekeepers are currently under a lot of pressure to provide honey of a high quality at a price that is reasonable so that they can maintain their competitive position in the industry. Beekeepers must create marketable, unique honey products if they want to increase revenue. The purpose of this study is to determine whether product variety and packaging have influenced consumer purchase decisions and increased sales. 210 consumers of honey products were tracked in this study using online questionnaires. This study found that product packaging and product variety have a 43.7% impact on customer purchasing decisions, with the remaining 56.3% being influenced by other factors. Based on the findings of the study, packaging design and product variety must be considered in order to develop a strategy for increasing customer purchases.  


 

Published
2023-09-30
How to Cite
BAGASKARA, Satria Dwi; CHAERUDIN, Rendra. The Influence of Honey Product Development Toward Customer Purchase Decision. Asian Journal of Entrepreneurship, [S.l.], v. 4, n. 3, p. 62-71, sep. 2023. ISSN 2716-6635. Available at: <https://myjms.mohe.gov.my/index.php/aje/article/view/24242>. Date accessed: 30 may 2024.
Section
Articles