Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The scope of research should reflect the journal's main themes namely business, economics, banking, finance, and management, from either or both the Islamic and emerging economies context.
- The manuscript adheres to the formatting and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Manuscript Template. The submission file must be in Microsoft Word.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point Times New Roman font; employs bolds (for 1st level headings) and italics (for 2nd & 3rd level headings), rather than underlining; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The manuscript is submitted with at least 5,000 words in length excluding references and appendices.
- The manuscript does not contain any information that could reveal the authors' identity and their affiliations in the manuscript. The corresponding author needs to upload a separate "Author Information" file that contains the following information: (1) Authors' name and affiliation, (2) Acknowledgment, (3) Authors' biodata, and (4) Authors’ contributions statement. This information should not be disclosed in the manuscript.
- Ensure that all the authors and affiliation details are correct when entered into the system during the submission. We shall not entertain any further changes upon publication.
- The manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked' (proofread). All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa.