Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in microsoft words (doc or docx).
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs Times New Roman. All illustrations, figures, and tables should be submitted separately under upload supplementary file section. All figures should be in JPEG or TIFF format (min 300 dpi).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The additional files including cover letter, title page and figures are to be uploaded under Article Component > Other.
Copyright of all articles published in Journal of Clinical and Health Sciences (JCHS) will be shared with JCHS and the author(s). JCHS maintains the right to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. Authors may grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher (JCHS) are identified. The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles.