Exploring the Level of Understanding the Content of Quran among Diverse Groups of People
The Quran, the holy scripture of Islam, is the most comprehensive source of reference for humankind to understand the teachings of Islam. Undeniably, understanding the Quran is a principal and an important aspect in the life of an individual Muslim regardless of their differences. In reality, understanding the teaching of the Quran and applying it in life can make a servant of Allah s.w.t succeed in all aspects of his life. In order to ensure accurate and correct application of the teachings of the Quran among Muslims, it is important that their level of understanding is investigated first. This will ensure guidance can be provided accordingly and appropriately. This conceptual paper compiles four levels of understanding the Quran among diverse groups of people, which are Naïve, Novice, Intermediate, and Expert.
COPYRIGHT AND STYLE
The editorial board holds the copyright to the article published in the journal. The writer may request permission to republish the article from the editor. The Sains Insani journal follows the APA (American Psychological Association) style for all in-text citation.
- The journal owns the copyright to the Article.
- The manuscript submitted is the author’s original work.
- Authors hereby grant to PPT USIM a free and unrestricted license to disseminate the Article electronically to anybody who asks for it.
- Creative Commons Attribution License is observed.
- All authors participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work.
- Posting online either institutional repositories or personal websites are permitted prior to or during publication process.
- The manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere.
- The text, illustrations and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
- No responsibility is assumed by PPT USIM, its staff or members of the editorial board for any injury or change to person or property as a matter of product liability, negligence or otherwise of any methods, product instruction or ideas contained in this publication.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.