Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format only.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
COPYRIGHT AND STYLE
Author holds the copyright of the article.
JSI owns the rights to publish the article. The writer may request permission to republish the article from the editor.
The Sains Insani journal follows the APA (American Psychological Association) style for all in-text citation.
- The journal owns the right to publish the article.
- The manuscript submitted is the author’s original work. Plagiarism is strictly observed.
- Authors hereby grant to PPT USIM a free and unrestricted license to disseminate the article electronically to anybody who asks for it.
- Creative Commons Attribution License is observed.
- All authors participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work.
- Posting online either institutional repositories or personal websites are permitted prior to or during publication process.
- The manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere.
- The text, illustrations and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
- No responsibility is assumed by PPT USIM, its staff or members of the editorial board for any injury or change to person or property as a matter of product liability, negligence or otherwise of any methods, product instruction or ideas contained in this publication.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.