Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Manuscript Template.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format, and the document is formatted according to the journal's manuscript template document which can be found below.
- The manuscript is submitted with at least 5,000 words in length excluding references and appendices.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point Times New Roman font; employs bonds (for 1st & 2nd level headings) and italics (for 3rd level headings), rather than underlining; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.