Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in microsoft words (doc or docx).
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs Times New Roman. All illustrations, figures, and tables should be submitted separately under upload supplementary file section. All figures should be in JPEG or TIFF format (min 300 dpi).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The additional files including cover letter, title page and figures are to be uploaded under Step 4 (UPLOAD SUPPLEMENTARY FILES).
The Copyright of this article is hereby assigned to JCHS effective upon acceptance by the Journal for publication. This assignment is for the exclusive right of reproduction and distribution of the article, including excerpts, translations, photographic reproduction, electronic formats (online and offline), or any other form of analogical reproduction. An author may make the article available on a personal website provided that the Journal’s name and date of publication are cited and the publisher is cited as the copyright owner.